The types of patients we help are those who continually suffer from a pain or physical condition that limits the ability to live a normal, productive lifestyle that is free of pain and debilitating symptoms.
We help people who are frustrated with and discouraged by never being able to find anyone in the medical community who can discover the true cause of their physical symptoms or pain and provide relief from them – without prescription medicine.
“Frustration with the traditional medical community is a common theme of our patients, who are tired of covering up symptoms with drugs, instead of finding and eliminating the root causes of the problem.”
We help people with chronic conditions who have tried every other possible treatment the traditional medical community has to offer, yet they still suffer from ongoing symptoms of:
- Pain in joints and muscles
- Sleeplessness and fatigue
- Stomach cramps
- Anxiety or depression
- Attention deficiency and hyperactivity
We help patients who, over a long period of time:
- Have undergone dozens of medical tests, but still have not found the real problem
- Take medications, vitamins and/or supplements without any real benefit
- Have been told they need surgery that may or may not work
- Are tired of temporary relief (or none at all) instead of an appropriate and permanent solution
We help patients who understand that chronic conditions like these are the result of our body’s three internal systems not working well with each other, which causes our body to communicate with our brain via physical pain or a disruption to our ability to functionnormally.
The three internal systems that work together to create good health are the:
- Central nervous system – controls our external senses of touch, taste, smell, hearing, and vision
- Endocrine system – controls function our internal organs: stomach, liver, kidney, adrenal, brain activity
- Immune system – controls our body’s ability to regulate and repair damage from bacteria, parasites, fungus, algae, infectious disease, food contaminants, physical trauma, etc.
We help patients who are willing and disciplined enough to help themselves and who are willing to take a disciplined long-term approach to good health, which will probably includes a few changes in lifestyle habits, such as adjusting your diet, exercise, and other routines.
“We help patients who understand that optimal health (feeling good all of the time) only happens when all three of our body’s systems are operating normally and in balance with each other.”
We treat patients through a variety of physical and sensory stimulation, with the intent to properly regulate and balance the functions of the brain and internal organs, so they all work together harmoniously.
First, we look for the root causes of your symptoms through a variety of functional and lab tests. Then we develop a personal course of action to correct the imbalances within your body’s three systems, so they are work in harmony again. That is when you will finally feel well again!
To determine how you can feel well again, contact us to schedule a consultation.